- The Gemshow Information has been updated and check out the Dealer List to see if your old favorites are coming back and who is new. An updated Dealer Layout and Flyer will be coming soon so check back.
- Thursday, April 9th, 2015 is our next meeting. We will be working on our famous Grab Bags that we sell during our Annual Gem and Mineral Show coming up on May 2-3, 2015. We welcome visitors throughout the year and many hands to make light work.
- We had a lot of fun on Saturday, February 21st, 2015 at Cypress Gardens Fossil Show at our table. We hope to see all of you in 2016!
South Carolina is known for its giant fossilized sharks’ teeth, primitive whale fossils, and huge prehistoric oysters. Can you also imagine a Lowcountry filled with mastodons, giant sloths, and camels? Fossils of these animals and more will be featured in displays found and prepared by local collectors. See the “Living Fossil” exhibit with reptiles, insects, and plants. In addition to the exhibits and vendors, there will be a fossil dig for children, live music and door prizes every hour. Lunch will be available for purchase.
- Added a new fillable Membership Form on our Membership page. Now you can download and fill out our membership form on your computer and print it out.
- Pay your membership dues using Paypal! Just go to our Membership Page to download our new fillable PDF membership form and pay using our Paypal shopping cart. Remember you must return your filled out membership form to our membership coordinator. (If you pay with Paypal, you must indicate that on the form and add the date and email address used for payment. Thank you.)
Sign up for our gemshow mailing list by heading to our gem show page and fill out the form or, if using a mobile phone, scan the QR Code below.
- Check out our LGMS Facebook Page for news and photos of the Lowcountry Gem & Mineral Society. You'll Like Us!
- Membership information is available at our website. http://www.lowcountrygemandmineralsociety.org/lcgms-membership.php
Don't forget to come to the meetings!
They are held on the second Thursday of each month at the:
Ashley River Fire Department
8045 Dorchester Road
North Charleston, South Carolina 29418
Refreshments & Fellowship beginning at 6:30PM, followed by a Business Meeting at 7:00PM. Program changes month to month.
Visitors and guests are always welcome and encouraged!
For directions, please use the map below.
Lowcountry Gem and Mineral Society are proud members of:Old rockhounds never die, they just slowly petrify.
Lowcountry Gem and Mineral Society
P.O. Box 42368
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC 29423