- Get ready to set your DVRs! Heck, set your VCRs, if you have one! Lowcountry Gem and Mineral Society members will be on WCIV ABCNews4 Lowcountry Live! at 10 AM on Tuesday, April 29th. Get a small preview of what will be happening at our annual gemshow!
- It is that time of year again. The Lowcountry Gem and Mineral Society of Charleston, South Carolina will hold its annual Jewelry, Gem, Mineral and Fossil Show, “Art by Nature”, Saturday, May 3,10:00am – 5:00pm and Sunday, May 4, 10:00am – 5:00pm. Download a black and white PDF Flyer by clicking on the image below.
The Show is a component of the North Charleston Arts Festival at the North Charleston Convention Center Complex, Exhibit Hall A. All events of the festival are free to attend.
- Added a new fillable Membership Form on our Membership page. Now you can download and fill out our membership form on your computer and print it out.
- Pay your membership dues using Paypal! Just go to our Membership Page to download our new fillable PDF membership form and pay using our Paypal shopping cart. Remember you must return your filled out membership form to our membership coordinator. (If you pay with Paypal, you must indicate that on the form and add the date and email address used for payment. Thank you.)
Sign up for our gemshow mailing list by heading to our gem show page and fill out the form or, if using a mobile phone, scan the QR Code below.
- Check out our LGMS Facebook Page for news and photos of the Lowcountry Gem & Mineral Society. You'll Like Us!
- Membership information is available at our website. http://www.lowcountrygemandmineralsociety.org/lcgms-membership.php
Don't forget to come to the meetings!
They are held on the second Thursday of each month at the:
Ashley River Fire Department
8045 Dorchester Road
North Charleston, South Carolina 29418
Refreshments & Fellowship beginning at 6:30PM, followed by a Business Meeting at 7:00PM. Program changes month to month.
Visitors and guests are always welcome and encouraged!
For directions, please use the map below.
Lowcountry Gem and Mineral Society are proud members of:Old rockhounds never die, they just slowly petrify.
Lowcountry Gem and Mineral Society
P.O. Box 42368
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC 29423